INTUITIVE SPARK BUSINESS STRATEGY SESSIONS
Ever feel like you can’t see the forest through the trees in your own business? You’ve created a successful foundation but you’ve plateaued. Or maybe you’re just procrastinating … no judgment!
Maybe you’re just plain frustrated. Either with the complexity of your offerings, the feeling that you’re giving away too much, the inefficiency (or just plain lack) of your systems, or just TECHNOLOGY (ugh!).
I hear ya. You’re craving momentum but you just aren’t sure what to do next. You want a solid strategy and concrete next steps. You’re ready to get things ironed out, DONE, and off your plate (and out of your head).
Inside a Strategy Session
These sessions are for you if:
- You have a business and you’ve been making sales – just not enough of them.
- You’re in a service-based holistic or creative field.
- You understand where your passion is but you’re finding it hard to communicate it effectively so clients get it.
- On the other end the spectrum, you’re busy! You’re running out of time to serve everyone and you need to create packages to work less and make more while still serving your customers deeply.
- You’re ready to identify some key areas you can tweak to lead to more sales.
- You have a project that NEEDS to get done but you’re scared or procrastinating on it and you want it DONE.
Things we can work on:
- Insight into what you bring to the table for your customers. We’re talking the value, the depth, and all the good, leave-your-clients-changed-forever type of skills and strengths you have.
- At least one massive shift/takeaway that you can implement immediately to make a difference in your bottom line.
- Organizing all of those bits and pieces you offer into a clear service structure for your clients.
- Marketing strategy to create consistency.
- Clarifying your processes and implementing automation strategies to free up time and create onboarding systems for your clients.
- GETTING IT DONE. Using our time to actually get a project done you’ve been procrastinating on.
See what recent strategy session clients had to say …
The strategy sessions I had with Katie helped put a voice to what had been circling around in my head for weeks (probably months). I was feeling frustrated and a little defeated before our call and wasn’t really sure what to do next. Katie’s guidance and deep listening skills helped me sort through the noise and chatter and get clear on how to move forward with that small but important thing that had been keeping me stuck. The best part was that we worked on it in the session as opposed to adding it to my to-do list which meant I was ready to finally take that step I had been procrastinating on.
Having this piece clear and ready to go is literally the key to my next step in growing my business. I love the combination of Katie’s style, approach, and expertise. I honestly didn’t believe I would leave with that much clarity and energy to keep moving forward, she’s like a magical business angel. I truly adore her and anyone who works with her is very lucky.
– Elaine Zitner, Leadership Coach, Elainezitner.com
Katie is an experienced and knowledgeable coach, along with being a wonderful human. Her knowledge and coaching has been invaluable during this phase of leveling up my business. I am a new business owner, and Katie’s guidance has provided me the tools I need to be empowered and educated in my business’s growth. She values authenticity, creativity, fun, and potential, which I appreciate greatly. I love working with her and recommend anyone leveling up their business or looking for coaching to hire Katie. You will not regret it.
– Erika Shepard, erikashepard.com
Know someone who needs this?
Feel free to share the momentum!